Sunday 29 September 2013

Sunday.

Sundays are boring.
This morning, I got up, watched like, three episodes of criminal minds, ate some weetabix, then had a fry up and watched some more criminal minds.
In face, I'm still watching criminal minds.
I can never sit and work non stop, I need something going on at the same time. I'll also stop to make myself look pretty.
However, with it being a Sunday, I don't want to full on go for it, so today I used:
Garnier BB Cream - Light
Vichy DermaBlend Concealer - Light
Lush Emotional Brilliance Face Powder
Lancome Doll Eyes Mascara
Estee Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelee - Modern Mercury

I kept it all very light and simple as there is no need to have a full face on when I'm only going to be in my flat. Clothing wise, I want to be comfortable, I'm going to be getting annoyed at my work so I don't want to be restrained by clothes. Today I'm wearing a simple white shirt (H&M), long enough to cover my bottom, and a sheer black blouse over the top (Primark).





Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin! Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. You look awesome Kitty! And I love Criminal Minds, although it's not the best thing to watch whilst eating! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Criminal Minds is my fave! I watched it a little too late at night the other day and I was too freaked out to sleep!

      xx

      Delete

Hey there, what do you think?
All opinions are appreciated!

Kitty xxx

Blog Archive