Wednesday 15 May 2013

I should be over all the butterflys..

Paramores new album came out last month as well as their music video for Still Into You (below). 
In the video Hayley is wearing these awesome 'Melting Tights' from URB.

I checked out the URB website and they really are super cool, come in all sorts of colours, and even do socks for men!


I have always loved everything girly and 'princessey' so when I saw this glitter pair, I just knew, they are the ones i need. 
They are rather pricey, both the glitter and Hayleys Yellow are $55, plus they come from Germany (I think!) so I'll have to add $10 to that as well, but I want them.
They too cute, and quirky to say no!




Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin!
  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, what do you think?
All opinions are appreciated!

Kitty xxx

Blog Archive